For those of you who reuse their Feng Shui annual cures and enhancers kit each year we have listed below where each item should be placed from the 2011 annual cures and enhancer’s kit. I know most Feng Shui websites and books will say that you should not reuse at all and throw away or bury at least three feet into the ground as the previous year’s kit stores so much collective negative energy, I do not like to advise this as I know that there are still many people who cannot afford to replace the kit each year and you will always find alternatives in our advice that everyone can implement a cure regardless if they use the annual cures and enhancers kits or not.
Cleansing your old Feng Shui cures and enhancers kit:
To cleanse them ideally you should place outside under a full moon overnight or in direct sunlight for at least 4 hours and sprinkle with rock or normal salt. Rinse under water (don’t forget to dry them) in the morning and place them in the appropriate areas. This does not apply to the salt water cure, as this MUST be renewed every year without exception. As with all our products including the annual cures kits, they are all cleansed of negative energy and empowered with positive Sheng Ch’i energy, which makes them so much more effective.
For more details on 2012 year of yang water Dragon please follow this link…
Flying Stars 2012
The items in this kit must be placed in the appropriate sectors on or after 4 February 2012 up until 3rd February 2013
- 1 x Wind chime with six hollow metal rods (MI17) (place in the southeast of home or office)
- 2 x six metal Chinese coins tied with red ribbon in a row (CO3) (place in the southeast and north of home or office)
- 1 x 8 facets Crystal Diamond Zuan Shi Cheng Ji (DPW002) (place in the west of home or office)
- 1 x Sheng Chi enhancer (SCC2011) place in the west (Cannot be reused in 2011)
- 1 x Master cure (Gui Yao) (MC2011) (place the loose crystals only in the west of home or office, you must not reuse the slate, ladle and coin)
- 1 x Three Immortals (Fuk, Luk & Sau) (GD17) (place in the southwest or northeast or a dining room of home or office)
- 1 x Tao Hua peach blossom romance, wealth & wish enhancer (SCR2011) (place in the east room of home or office)
- 1 x Dragon Xiu Lung Wealth & romance charm (DR3C2011) (place in the east room of home or office)
- 1 x Tian Guo Lung Enhancer (OCTC2011) (place in the centre of the home or office (place in the northwest room of home or office)
- 2 x x Wei Hu Green Lace Jasper personal pocket enhancer (PE2011) (use the crystal only and place in the west room of home or office)
- 2 x Shuang Yan Yu Fu Buddha’s (BUDS2011) Shuang Yan (place in the east room of home or office)
- 1 x Shou Fu romance, wealth & wish enhancer (PF001) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- 1 x 8 Coins tied in infinity Miao circle with wealth ingot (JDC08) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- 1 x Salt water cures kit – 2 cures (MI20) (MUST NOT BE REUSED)
- 1 x Dragon Lung amulet (Lung Huang)(DRSQ2011) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- 1 x Pair of Jewelled Elephants (ELE002) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- 1 x Gold Toad wealth guardian (TD6) (place in the north room of home or office)
In addition to your old 2010 kit, you should also place as follows:
- Master cure 2012 Ba Gua Shi Master cure
- Sheng Chi crystal enhancer 2012
- A personal powerful pocket enhancer, protector and cure in 2012 (Wei Hu).
- Five elements aspiration enhancer (Yuan Zeng Jin)
You must not reuse the salt cures and if you can replace the six Chinese coins tied in a row but do not worry too much about these. Make sure you cleanse all the items before reusing them, follow this link for more details:
Flying Stars 2012
You will find more details on these items above if you follow this link:
2012 Feng Shui Cures
The wind chime and a salt water cure should be placed in the southeast of property as the 5 Yellow star (Wu Wang), which is not a good star is located in this area. You should also place some metal objects here to weaken further. Do not burn candles or have fire in the southeast for 2012.
#2 Black flying star is located in the north in 2012, hang your six Chinese coins and place your salt water cure, you can also place metal objects to weaken the bad earth. Do not burn candles or have fire in the north for 2012.
The 2012 Annual Feng Shui Afflictions:
The Three Killings – is a direct translation from the Chinese ‘San Sha’. This yearly affliction is mainly in the south (142.5º to 215.5º). It is imperative that you do not undertake any form of noisy renovations or re-decorative work in the north part of your house or office between February 4th 2012 and February 3rd 2013. Nor should you disturb the ground by digging holes, building foundations or conduct any maintenance work with any noisy equipment in this area inside or outside your property or garden. Once disturbed, this affliction will bring about three types of misfortunes – financial loss, sickness and arguments. This is the worst out of all the annual afflictions and in our home and business we take this very seriously as in our 32 years experience with Feng Shui we have seen some pretty nasty events from this energy when disturbed.
Apart from not disturbing its ground, there are two other rules you should follow regarding the Three Killings. Firstly, if you are moving your desk around this year, never sit with your back to this direction (south). Secondly, it is better to face (south) this direction, especially if this is one of your four favourable personal directions.
If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs in the south place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the building and where the work is being carried out and ideally you should contact a professional Feng Shui Practitioner to select an auspicious date to start the work or you can use our Tong Shu software.
Tai Sui (The Grand Duke of Jupiter) resides between 112.5º – 127.5º southeast.
Do not take this affliction lightly. Do not disturb the ground in the southeast at all costs.
Southeast facing properties with front doors to the southeast must be careful not to allow the doors to slam and do not renovate or dig in this part for 2012.
With the very inauspicious #5 Lian Zhen star also visiting the southeast palace in 2012 you have earth meeting wood which is a destructive combination and can cause bad luck and health problems and needs very specific cures and of course when you combine all this destructive energy with the even more destructive Tai Su (Grand Duke)
Sui Po (The year breaker) Sui Po year breaker occupies the division directly opposite Tai Sui Grand Duke, which for 2012 is northwest (292.5 – 307.5). You should treat this area with the same respect as the other annual afflictions with no groundbreaking work, renovations or any noisy activities. If disturbed this area can and normally will cause immediate health problems especially for the elderly so please be very careful. If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs in the northwest place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the building and where the work is being carried out.
The annual five yellow has flown to the southeast this year and because the southeast is associated with wood energy this is not good and the reason why so many cures are needed in 2012. It is highly recommended not to disturb its position in the southeast with noisy activities, renovations or maintenance work. Homes with gardens or driveways in the southeast of the property should avoid disturbing the ground with major digging or building work. When disturbed, the Five Yellow can bring disaster, sickness, lawsuit and major loss of wealth.
Please remember not to renovate, dig or repair in the sectors indoors or outdoors in which the Three Killing Forces, Tai Sui and the Annual 5 Yellow are present.
This complete Feng Shui analysis is conducted solely for you. It cannot be used for another property even if it has the same facing direction, because the analysis is based not only on the distribution of Ch’i within the property but also on the types of landform and the layout and functions of rooms.
We have a monthly update on the Xuan Kong influences in our monthly newsletter and a lot more. You can go into our home page www.fengshuistore.co.uk and subscribe to it. When following any of the enhancers and countermeasures for the monthly Xuan Kong effects, please apply them wisely and in line with the recommendations given above.