From June 5th to July 7th it is the month of the Yang Fire Horse with the ruling energy of #1 white in the central palace. The energies present during the month affect most the sector where the main door is located, the bedroom/door or the office are located. Please note that the facing direction of your main door or house is not necessarily where your main door is located.
What do we do with this information? Remember, in Feng Shui, the more activities (noise & movement) within a sector, the more the energies that exist are activated. Hence the advice:
- Use the beneficial areas more and the areas of negative influences less.
- Use another door if your main door is affected this month.
- Use the good sectors to solve existing problems whether it be concerning relationship or money matters.
There is no need to place any more cures (unless recommended to do so by your Practitioner) as I take it that you have your annual cures and enhancements in place by now. Besides, the monthly energies are only temporary influences. This update is to prepare you for what is possible and to be prepared to take more care or risk in what you do. If your front door, bedroom, office or any room that you use a lot is in the inauspicious areas you should take care, however, if bad stars are in a bathroom, cloakroom, kitchen, utility or cloakroom do not worry.
The Beneficial Sectors for the Month of Yang Fire Horse are:
- East sector promotes tremendous success in starting a new business. The energies here indicate great success through good relationship.
- Northeast sector is ideal for romance and cultivating relationship. Move your Mandarin ducks into this area this month if you are looking for new romance. You could also place a picture of someone you want to attract or bond a better relationship with. If you have followed our annual cures you should have a Dragon headed Tortoise here facing SW to appease the Grand Duke, this is also good for Romance so expect some sparks. You could add something blue in colour to enhance the 4 wood star maybe a piece of blue cloth by your Mandarin ducks or Dragon headed Tortoise. This area is also good if you own a communication type business.
- North sector brings financial gains and is a good sector for business dealings.
!!! But please be advised that this sector forebodes potential stress that causes headaches. If your kitchen is here, beware of dysentery. Watch your hygiene and diet carefully this month.
Sectors to be aware of:
- Southeast sector is where the annual #5 Yellow resides this year. With this month’s visitation of #9 Purple (fire), its energy is even more deadly. Health issues have to be redressed here.
If your bedroom is in one of the bad sectors, relocate the bed to the northeast or east sector of the room. If you are moving the bed to the northeast sector, do this on the 5th of June and no earlier because the northeast sector is very afflicted until 5th June. People with eye problems should try and avoid this area this month.
With the annual #5 Yellow in this sector, you can be sure of negative influences throughout the year, so if you have not placed any metal cures here, I suggest you do so. If you have a spare Wu Lou you could place it here this month or normal metal ornaments especially if your bedroom is here.
- Use metal cures and place them in the SE sector of the property or SE corner of the room.
- Hang a six hollow rod metal wind-chime in the SE corner of the room. Remember, in trying to hang the chime, do not drill or hammer nails into the wall, as this will aggravate the annual #5 Yellow. You can tape the wind-chime up. Where the 5 Yellow is, we do not disturb its 45º radius. Please remember the above rule on hanging wind chimes.
- South sector forebodes health problems too. Be extra careful especially if you eat out a lot. Food poisoning is indicated. If you are pregnant you should avoid this area this month as it can lead to miscarriages, remember this is only a problem if you spend a lot of time in this area. If you cannot move out of a south bedroom try and move your bed to the northeast part of your room. I know Michael’s office falls in the south and he told me he is just not going to be there much this month, as I said avoidance is the best cure.
If your front door is here, you can hang a 6-rod metal wind-chime or use metal cures to dissipate the negative energy of the monthly #5 Yellow and this will also enhance the annual #1 White.
- Southwest sector has a negative combination where it is easy to lose money through fraud and thievery. Be extra vigilant on house security. If the natal chart of your house shows a high indication of robbery in this sector, this month’s energy would enhance its probabilities, so check your security here. If you have a young male who sleeps in the SW you should move him to the NE of the room as he may fall ill, unfortunately there are no real cures you can use to avoid this.
- West sector although is visited by the very auspicious annual #8 white, but this month’s energy is very harmful to children under the age of 12. Watch their safety in this sector. Try and relocate them this month or move to the NE of their room.
There is also potential siblings’ rivalry, so if there is an escalation in arguments, you can blame it on the Feng Shui of this sector or you could put it down to hormones. You could burn a candle or leave a light on to weaken this area as the fire will not only weaken the 3 wood it will strengthen the 8 earth. You can control what potentially can happen by using this sector less.
- Northwest sector threaten misfortune, money will dissipate and the children’s situation will not be good. The negative influence will come in the guise of temper and sometimes stubbornness.
The children’s situation includes couples whose bedroom is in this sector and are trying to conceive, may find it difficult this month. Try using a northeast or east bedroom to ease interactions.
Please remember that the important factor in activating a good or suppressing a bad area is the frequency of use of that sector. If the subject sector has a bad star energy and is used as guest bedroom, it is fine. You do not have to run around to get every room fixed. If there is no human energy, there is no Feng Shui. Make sure you have all your annual cures and enhancers in place; these are the most important if you are unsure please follow this link for more details 2012 Annual Cures
What if you cannot move rooms?
If you are unable to move to another room for the month, make sure your bed or work/study tables are in a more beneficial area for the month.
Example: If your child is in a bedroom in a bad area of the home this month, get your compass stand in the centre of your room and place the bed or desk in a more auspicious area for the month as mentioned above.
As you can see from above you can turn a bad situation into a better one, you will not only avoid many problems he will benefit from being in a good area. You must try and keep the bad area quiet so not a good idea to have a music centre in the bad area. Remember you can apply this to any room in your home so if your office is in the NE place your desk in the SW this month (make sure your back does not face SW this year).
I know it is easier said than done but moving out of a room that has temporary inauspicious Ch’i is worth it. This is so especially with health issues provided you could afford the space and rooms. If you cannot, do not fret. The effect can be minimised by relocating the bed or study/work/office table to an auspicious sector (follow example above) of the room or placing cures as recommended on this site. As I have said before, this is a monthly influence and so it will pass.
If you would like to be informed in advance of the monthly, annual and fixed flying stars for the rest of your life, maybe consider our advanced flying star software, it is used by Feng Shui Masters, Practitioners and students throughout the world.
To further enhance your month check out the June monthly almanac as it not only gives you good and bad days to do certain tasks it also tells you if it is good for your animal sign.
Be very careful on the 6 – 8 – 18 – 20 – 30 June as these are either year, month or sha days and not good at all, so please do not plan any important tasks for these days. If you would like to be better informed of good and bad days check our free monthly almanac or our powerful date selection Tong Shu almanac software.
If you would like to be informed in advance of the monthly, annual and fixed flying stars for the rest of your life, maybe consider our updated 2012 advanced flying star software, it is used by Feng Shui Masters, Practitioners and students throughout the world.